Sunday, April 6, 2008

Tim's 30th


I wanted to add a picture of Tim's Birthday as no one is really close enough to be with us. We did a last minute thing. I asked that my mom could decorate as we had to spend the day of Tim's birthday at church doing the pine wood derby. I am Jame's leader but of course I volunteered Tim to help as he loves it just as much. My mother played as though she didn't know it was his birthday and decorated our house and then came to the pine wood derby. Tim's heart was broken when she told him she had forgotten. Well we made sure to come home and Tim was the first to come through the door. I came up the steps and he was smiling ear to ear. I of course didn't think to have the camera ready then.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Tim you are such an old fart you know??? Looks like fun